Epic Stone Tales
Tour 3 days- 2 nights
The Cyclopean walls, the stone heart of Ciociaria, have been moving visitors for millennia: massive presences which manifest history, legends and archaeoastronomy.
Embark on a voyage back in time to visit the enduring Acropolises, dubbed “cyclopean” in honour of the giants of Homer, and founded, according to legend, 3.000 years ago by the god Saturn.
The huge, piled up rocks, with no mortar bond, and foundations recall archaic times
• Alatri, town of the Cyclops
• Ferentino, Clock of History
• Veroli, tunnels of the Roman Forum and “Veroli Festival: Fasti Verulani” (Street Artist Festival)
• Arpino, Cicero’s birthplace
The Acropolis of Civitavecchia of Arpino (7th cent. BC)
Included in the price:
● Accommodation in double room with half board ( breakfast buffet and 1 meal);
● The meal includes a first course, second course, side dishes and dessert;
● One free person every 20 people
● Extra charge for a single room: € 15,00
Bus, extra meals, entrance fees, additional expenses, tips and anything not mentioned under the entry “included”.